Friday, May 05, 2006

Da Vinci Code Day 18


Todays puzzle of the 'Da Vinci code quest on google' was an easy one. At least it was easy for me as even before assembling the jigsaw I could recognise 'the serpentine' in hyde park. Once I replied London, it asked me to find 4 blades, again that wasn't too difficult. It then formed a cross joining the 4 blades and asked me for the place where the X is

I tried 'Kensington', 'Science Museum' and 'Natural History Museum' as my answers before realising that it was asking me a specific question and the answer it was looking for was 'Imperial college'

To sum it up, day 18 of the Da Vinci code quest on google was an extremely easy one, or living in London may have helped me. Looking forward to day 19.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger FunkiBluDawg said...

Well done Mr. Langdon.

Now dont try anything funny with Sophie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home