Monday, May 08, 2006

Da Vinci Code Day 21


I had a bizarre experience today with the curator puzzle. I solved one puzzle, (did not take the screenshot) and it asked me for the following question :
Q. According to Vol. IV of The Eclectic Review, whose childhood was distinguished by the inevitable persecutions which all geniuses are fated to endure?

I answered as follows :
A. Michael Angelo Buonarroti

It accepted the answer and when I got back to the original page, the puzzle was not marked as solved. So I set to do the puzzle again. For those who might be interested, the layout of the hooks was different from the one i initially got. I have been noticing this for all the puzzles and questions that they are not the same. This time I did take the screenshot of the puzzle (which is shown in the image on the side) and the question asked to me was :

Q. According to Vol. XXIII of The Eclectic Review, the number of christians in cochin china is how many?

I tried searching for the answer and couldn't do book search as I had apparently exceeded the amount of searches that are allowed on the book because of copyright reasons :(

Anyways, I then pressed the refresh button on my browser and found that my first answer had been accepted and the puzzle is now marked as solved.

This experience is more mysterios than the Da Vinci Code :)

Only 3 more days to go.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger FunkiBluDawg said...

Day 22
* Leading Member of the Priory of Sion - The Nautonnier
* Not rumored to be a Priory of Sion Member - Nicolas Poussin
* Egyptian Goddess of Fertility - Isis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home