Wednesday, May 17, 2006

So dark the con of google?

I hope Not!!

I completed the 24 puzzles in the Da Vinci quest on google. I remember that when I started the quest, it asked me my country.

FunkiBluDawg found out here that it was not THE quest but it was the first phase of the quest, Also if you look at this blog, you will notice that there is phase 2 going on.

I am now thinking that the second phase is only open to candidates in the US? As there are clearly separate rules of the quest for UK, ROI, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. These rules can be found here. The rule 9 clearly says that there is no phase 2. I guess for the people on this side of the Atlantic, this is it, whereas for the people on other side of the atlantic, the phase 2 is still on. Is there anybody in the UK / ROI / CI / IoM who have recd. the cryptex? I guess not, so the tv stand that I bought for the new LCD TV is not going on ebay... at least not just yet. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home